[LETTERHEAD INCLUDING CONTACT INFORMATION]
1. We write this letter [as the owner / on behalf of [COPYRIGHT OWNER]] (the "Copyright Owner") and provide notice of copyright infringement under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA").[ We are authorized to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner.]
2. The Copyright Owner owns copyrights in the works listed below (the "Works"):
[NAME OF WORKS, INCLUDING ANY REGISTRATION NUMBERS]
3. Your service provides access to materials that infringe upon the Works. The following is a list of the infringing materials and the URLs where those materials may be found:
[DETAILS OF INFRINGING MATERIALS ALONG WITH URLs]
4. We have a good faith belief that the use of the Works in the manner described in this letter is unauthorized by the Copyright Owner or any agent of the Copyright Owner or any applicable law.
5. We swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and we swear under penalty of perjury that we are[ authorized to act on behalf of] the Copyright Owner.
6. We request that you remove access to the infringing materials as set forth in the DMCA. Please contact us no later than one week from the date of this letter to confirm that the infringing materials have been removed.
[SIGNATURE AND FULL CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS]