1. Introduction and Scope
1. Children Under The Age of 13. We do not collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow people under the age of 13 to register for the Website. The Website and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
1. Information Collection
1.1. Information We Collect. We may collect information that identifies you ("Personally Identifiable Information") when you use our Website. The types of information that we collect may include:
(a) Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card, or other financial account information.
(b) Other information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally such as records of your visits, information that you submit when using the Website.
(c) Information from third parties.
(d) Traffic and usage information generated from your visit to the Website, including traffic data and the type of device that you use the access the Website.
1.2. Tracking Technologies We Use. We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information and referral information from third-party websites.
1.3. California Do Not Track Disclosures. We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Please visit [LINK TO CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals that allow you to exercise choice over how your information is collected and used.
1. Tracking Technologies We Use. We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, flash cookies, general log information and referral information from third-party websites.
1. How We Use The Information. We may use the information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
1.1. To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website.
1.2. To enable you to access and use the Website, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing content.
1.3. To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
1.4. To send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
1.5. To send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms.
1.6. To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
1.7. To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
1.8. To personalize the Website content, features or advertisements.
1.9. To enable you to share content with users you designate.
1. Information Sharing and Disclosure
(a) process payments,
(b) prevent, detect and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities,
(c) facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds,
(d) and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards.
We may share your credit or debit card number with payment services providers or card networks to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
Choice. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
You may correct, update and delete your account information.
You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters.
You may choose whether or not to receive offers from us.
You may choose whether you received targeted advertising from us or our partners.
1. Accessing and Correcting Your Information. You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account at [WEBSITE LOGIN URL]. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
1. California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. Visit our Your California Privacy Rights page for more information.
1. Links to Other Websites. The Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
1. International Users. We comply with the U.S. - E.U. Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. - Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries. We have certified that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement with respect to the Website. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view [COMPANY NAME] certification for the Website, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
1. Contacting Us. You can reach us at [COMPANY ADDRESS] or by email at [COMPANY PRIVACY CONTACT EMAIL].