Patent Assignment Agreement
This Patent Assignment Agreement is made on [AGREEMENT DATE][ (the "Effective Date")] between [ASSIGNOR NAME], [whose principal place of residence is at/a [CORPORATE JURISDICTION] corporation with its principal place of business at] [ASSIGNOR ADDRESS] (the "Assignor") and [ASSIGNEE NAME], a [CORPORATE JURISDICTION] corporation with its principal place of business at] [ASSIGNEE ADDRESS] (the "Assignee").
A. The Assignor is the owner of a registered patent, which the Assignor has agreed to assign to the Assignee.
The parties agree as follows:
1. Assignment. The Assignor hereby absolutely, irrevocably, and unconditionally assigns to the Assignee its entire interest in U.S. Patent Number [PATENT NUMBER], dated [PATENT DATE], titled [PATENT TITLE] and in all related foreign registrations (the "Patent") for the entire term of the Patent and any domestic or foreign reissues or extensions of its term.
2. Ownership of Patent. The Assignor warrants to the Assignee that it is the sole owner of the Patent. It is under no restriction or obligation that may affect its right to assign the Patent.
3. Further Assurances. The Assignor shall sign (or cause to be signed) all further documents, do (or cause to be done) all further acts, and provide all assurances as may reasonably be necessary or desirable to give effect to the terms of this agreement.
4. Governing Law. The laws of the State of [GOVERNING LAW STATE ] govern this assignment.
5. Effective Date. This agreement is effective as of the Effective Date.
This agreement has been signed by the parties.
[ASSIGNOR NAME] [ASSIGNEE NAME]